Confidence Coaching Certification
A differentiating professional credential for anyone who is coaching curious
We've certified over 400 outstanding business, life & wellness coaches around the world
Usually coaching certificates require weeks, even years, of training.
While we can’t teach you all the aspects of coaching in this course, we can teach you how to coach others, specifically, to increase their confidence. Whether you're new or experienced or just want to learn about how coaching confidence works, this program gives you game-changing knowledge, a practical toolkit and real-world experience for $599.How It Works
1 - 2 - 3
How It Works
- Complete the self-paced, online eClass Real Confidence and companion Coaching Module (approx. 4 hours).
- Pass the ACI certification exam (10 questions, open book, not timed and unlimited tries).
- Participate in ONE small group practica (3 hours via Zoom).
2022 Practica Dates
- Sept 27,2022
- Dec 13, 2022
Quarterly practica typically run 11 am – 2 pm ET but may be adjusted to accommodate participant time zones.Get Certified
What We'll Cover
Defining Confidence: what it is, what and what it is not
Confidence Brain Science & Meta-Confident Thinking
Confidence Villains & Kryptonite
How to Identify Values, Needs & Wants
Taming Triggers & Overriding Autonomic Responses
Communicating Confidence verbally and non-verbally
MetaConfidence and making confident decisions
Good Coach/Bad Coach, Coaching Do’s & Don’ts
ACI's Confidence Coaching Roadmap & Playbook
Roleplay experience as a coach and coachee
- Proudly display your impressive credential with the printable certificate plus, add an online ACI badge to your LinkedIn profile and email signature
- Be featured on ACI’s website for potential coaching referrals
- Be part of an elite global community of like-minded, collaborative coaches
- Fuel your own confidence by being able to give REAL confidence to others!
Real feedback. Real impact.
Diana Leeder, CPPC
The certification training through American Confidence Institute was a great way to pull together the experiences our clients have with confidence and increase our support toolkit within a solid coaching framework.
Annet de Zwart
I’ve done many trainings and courses with one standing out hugely: my accreditation from the American Confidence Institute (ACI) and Alyssa Dver as a Confident coach has helped me grow immensely.
Leona van der Meer
Honored and thrilled. Just finished working with an amazing mastermind group and was immediately able to apply my new insights.