About the Institute
We are dedicated to bringing more real confidence to the world and use brain science as the basis for what & how we teach.
Turning crisis into confidence, ACI was the happy ending of Alyssa Dver's experience dealing with her son's neurological condition called Dystonia. Seeking cross-disciplinary solutions, Alyssa not only found ways to help her son, but discovered the science and secrets that enable anyone to have real confidence.
Since 2015, American Confidence Institute (ACI) has offered ICF and SHRM accredited eclasses, live-led workshops, facilitated team programs and coaching certification programs.
Recognized as THE confidence experts, the ACI team has trained over 350,000 individuals and certified 400+ coaches from around the world.
Alyssa Dver, CEO
Confidence Crusader. Neuro Nerd. Success Equalizer.
- International Book Award-winning, 7-time author
- 2-time TEDx & a "Boston's Best" speaker
- Achievement in Thought Leadership STEVIE® award
- IT Cosmetics & American Distilling Inst. Confidence Educator
- Thrive Global contributor
- MIT & Wharton Innovation Advisor
- ERG Leadership Alliance Founder & Chair
Our Clients Include:
Technology & Innovation
HR & Leadership
Event Planning & Management
Retail & Hospitality
Groups & Associations
Meet the ACI Team
Chief Confidence Officer
Dr. Wade McNair
Chief Coaching Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
Client Care & Confidence
PR & Media Relations